i just don't know.
what is it about life that is so paralyzing?
Pepe and I have these little chats while he's walking me home from cards. They are nice, but I always feel sort of stupid. He shares his view as a nearly-sixty-year-old, and I try to find some relevance to my twenty-eight years. He tells me that it is not the worst thing in the world to be on my own on an ice cap at my age, that when you get to be his age, you don't mind anymore. he's right it isn't the worst thing; I don't argue. but is it really the best thing? that is what I just don't know.
you know those days when song lyrics are just a little too apt?
They think I make a big deal about nothing
But they still think I'm
Kinda cute
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment