my heart is breaking a little bit today.
the neighbour dog, Nala, a beautiful white husky, is about to die. her owners didn't keep her tied up since the fall, and the bylaw officer shot her with a tranquilizer right under my window. she's a good dog, and she stays close to her home. she isn't dangerous and doesn't run with a pack. but there are no more warnings, and now the dog will pay the price for owners who don't take care of their dogs. it is her puppy that hangs out with fiona and nalu. i wonder what will happen to the pup now?
the north is brutal for dogs. this is why i have two. i couldn't leave them to their own devices in a such a cruel place.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I though that I had written a post and it is not here.... hmmm that is strange!
I had junk for dinner tonight... potatoe chips, nachos and some french fries. what a grease pit.
I have some ideas for names for your pups...
henkie (after my Dad)
cocoa
that's all I got for now.
I am excited about the puppies coming and sorry that I am not there to experience it.
thanks for the ideas Mel! I think I've got a few of them adopted out already. The janitor says he wants a boy puppy, to train him up to sniff out caribou and seals. yay! and he promised to take good care and not let the bylaw get him.
i wish the pups would just come already!
Post a Comment