haha... I hope nobody sneaks up behind me when I am pregnant to take a picture of my jumbo ass!!! I'm so mean!
she really is so fat... poor little punk. remember that she does have her winter coat and her winter fat layer.. so she'd be some bigger in any case. without the enormous belly of course.
fiona has quite the caboose. you are correct anne. thank you for your tact. ;)
i wish they'd hurry up and come so i can stop worrying. i have to keep the dogs tied so they don't get caught by the bylaw and shot, but then i worry she'll get herself tangled and caught away from the doghouse when the time comes... i'm on edge all the time! arg!
you will have to forgive me if i don't razzle dazzle with excitement about your snow. it's so fucking cold here that the clasp on fiona's lead actually broke when it bounced off the step. yes, that's right... it's cold enough to shatter steel.
i am picturing happy sunshiny kingston snow. i am smiling. i choose to ignore the slushy reality :)
5 comments:
wha, hahaha. she looks so fat! hahaa.
are you laughing at my bitch, bitch?!
haha... I hope nobody sneaks up behind me when I am pregnant to take a picture of my jumbo ass!!! I'm so mean!
she really is so fat... poor little punk. remember that she does have her winter coat and her winter fat layer.. so she'd be some bigger in any case. without the enormous belly of course.
heehee. i wonder how many babies are in there!! is it any day now?? i can't wait! exciting dayz.
Yes- I'm calling your dog fat.
Hee hee. When they come you must take PICTURES many many pictures.
We had snow here today! Like 4 -5 cm! And it stayed, of course, because far be it from the city to plow. It's winter!
fiona has quite the caboose. you are correct anne. thank you for your tact. ;)
i wish they'd hurry up and come so i can stop worrying. i have to keep the dogs tied so they don't get caught by the bylaw and shot, but then i worry she'll get herself tangled and caught away from the doghouse when the time comes... i'm on edge all the time! arg!
you will have to forgive me if i don't razzle dazzle with excitement about your snow. it's so fucking cold here that the clasp on fiona's lead actually broke when it bounced off the step. yes, that's right... it's cold enough to shatter steel.
i am picturing happy sunshiny kingston snow. i am smiling. i choose to ignore the slushy reality :)
Post a Comment