Tuesday, January 09, 2007

his bowtie is really a camera

WTF?! I thought the cold war was over.

http://www.thestar.com/News/article/169413

bizarre-o spy tech world we live in...

2 comments:

Amanda Bonner said...

there's talk a-foot in stephenharperland about creating an international branch of CSIS -- they don't just wanna spy within the borders of our home and native land but want to be able to wreck havoc on a global scale ... dare i admit i've always wanted to be a spy? shit. that there confession probably did me out of any chance i might have had at being a top secret operative :(. i wouldn't wanna spy for the pudgy H anyway :p

bow tie camera ... how dapper. i want a shoe phone.

devious said...

no kidding! that man... you know, if he wasn't gettin pudgy like there's no tomorrow, I'd think he was an android with really bad ideas

as it is, I think he's a cranky fat man with bad ideas.