i just about got frostbite putting a slide-bolt on the roof of fiona's doghouse. i fixed it with hinges and the bolt so that i can see and play with the pups before they leave their little home. otherwise, they'll stay there until their eyes are open, and i think it's good for their socialization to be handled right from birth. i was holding nalu's pups while they were still damp - sometimes within minutes of their birth. they were some kind of cute.

here's mikiyuk, my parents' dog, in my hand only an hour after she was born.
I am home sick today. My throat has been sore for days, but I've been making do... salt water gargle in the morning and it's functional. This morning... like I'd been gargling razor blades in my sleep. So I'm home. And I'm glad: it's -30°C and I was supposed to have yard duty. I'm tough, but not masochistic.
sunrise: 9h32
sunset: 13h30
3 comments:
love the little red nose. soooo cute.
feel better soon! hot tea with lemon juice and a shot of whiskey always works when you're sick :P
oh my goodness that's so adorable :)
how did you know my nose is red!!!
OH. you mean mikiyuk's nose.. hahah ;)
i'm such an adorable knob. oh, for a shot of whiskey in my tea... sweet forbidden medicine.
Post a Comment