Sunday, November 26, 2006

unenlightenment

i have heard from a reliable source that the declining daylight in the arctic winter months simply leads to more sleep. I am finding that I get less sleep. it has nothing to do with the sun, though. i just keep staying up too late!

i have a CPR course tomorrow morning at nine, which i only just remembered. shit.

and i think the daylight (lack of) is what is causing my delirium. it gets dark so early in the day that i feel like it's midnight all the time. and you know how crazy you get when you are up 'til all hours for days (weeks?) in a row. for example, as i post this, it has been dark here for more than 12 hours!!! i woke up at 9:30, panicked because I only had three hours to experience daylight before the sun collapsed with fatigue again.

i miss home, i miss you all. i need to go to bed.

No comments: