wingman's dog is stalking me. what a bitch.
parent-teacher interviews were today. what an eye-opener. of all my boys who come to class stoned (most of them), only one parental unit substitute acknowledged that the drugs played a role in their terrible attendance. i almost clapped my hands and did a dance when the translator explained that the elderly woman had just said, "probably some of his problems are because of all the drugs."
then, i received a phone call from my friend the nurse inviting me to chill with them during the evening. so i went. we watched my new Weeds DVD. OK. If you have not yet watched an episode of Weeds, go put on your coat and your galoshes, drag your sorry ass to the video store and rent season one. We watched half the season tonight. It is one of the best shows I have ever seen. Even better, some of you lucky SOBs can watch season two right now on some channel I can't get. Did you know we can't get satellite here, because of the mountains? It's true.
The grand conclusion of the evening is this: I need a boyfriend up here. It's getting tragic, really. There must be someone out there who won't make my friends cringe and wonder why I am with someone so poorly suited to me. And I have to say that my current imaginary boyfriend treats me really bad. he has a potty mouth and never washes a fucking dish.
I can't decide if I should post this entry with an apology or delete it...
sorry
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hate when imaginary mates are mean! Keep on keepin on!
thanks, man, whoever you are!
hahahahaha.
loved the part about the dog.
:D
Post a Comment