Tuesday, November 21, 2006

snakes and ladders

another day, another day.

I am still here. I don't think I will ever finish climbing Mount Work. I am daunted about even writing up a To Do list.

There is a new Chastity Gate in place. My friend Nurse's boyfriend built it for me. It's strange to ask for help with that, because I am totally capable. But there isn't enough daylight time for me to get that stuff done, except on weekends. It's sort of too late, building the gate after the dog is preggers, but at least this way I can hopefully limit the number of puppies.

I need to work on a more healthy lifestyle. I am not taking good care of myself, and I'm embarrassed to admit it. I'm not getting enough sleep, not eating terribly well, getting exercise, but I could use more. There really doesn't seem to be enough time.

friday afternoon I'm taking the 12s back to the print workshop to work on lino blocks with one of the artists. i'm excited. this time i am going to call and confirm a few times before friday gets here, so we aren't sitting and waiting again.

4 comments:

yelsel said...

you know... i love that you post regularly. its nice. its like "hm, i wonder what beckie's up to lately?" which is much nicer than "hm, i wonder if whats-his-face has anything new up yet?" keep going, i love it. oh, nice title ;)

devious said...

aw gee... I'm blushing... ;) hee hee

Anonymous said...

I agree with Les... I like that you both are a part of my daily routine.

you make me smile.

Going to send you a recipe that is quick and yummy.

devious said...

yay recipes! quick & yummy is perfect!

and I'm happy that you enjoy the blog(s). when they were first invented I thought they were narcissistic and weird, but now I think they're cool. a way-good alternative to mass emails.