Sunday, November 19, 2006

true love waits...

... until i am not paying attention. then it jumps the chastity gate and my dog.

that little bitch of mine just got her cherry popped by a town dog. well, that's not fair. she did at least pick a husky, and not an ugly one. she did better than nalu, who picked Uglydog. The ugliest dog in the universe.

gr... I am so pissed right now. Total helpless anger at the world. Like my slack neighbour who never ties his fucking dog!! anger too at myself for again being so cocky as to believe i can outsmart horny dogs when pheromones are in the air.

and I would like to ask: WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL AM I GOING TO DO WITH PUPPIES IN 9 WEEKS!?
they are bound to be beautiful pups. ask around. help me out.

damn it!

why do i always underestimate nature?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, duh.

But on the bright side, cute puppies. Will you be bringing the dogs down for Christmas? When will the puppies come (if indeed, the puppy seed was planted)?

devious said...

hm. I wonder who that "duh" is pointed at. :p

i tried really hard to keep the birds away from the bees... this dog seriously jumped like 5 feet up over sheer vertical plywood - nary a foothold!

there will be no canine over the holidays. too expensive, too sucking of fun and freedom.

the puppies will be due in the 3rd week of january. 63-65 days after Sunday night. they will be damn cute, and available for adoption the second week of March. hint hint. ;)

i confess to still be hoping that the puppy seed fell on rocky ground or something. maybe fiona's boyfriend used a canine condom. there is always hope!

Anonymous said...

We can't take one, but I will ask around.