
my hair is purple. for real this time, because the water ran out just as I was beginning to rinse the dye, and I had to leave the dye in my hair overnight and now it is almost black. only in the north, eh?
I added a pic, because of the snitty comment about bellyitchers. I would just like to say, my BELLY ITCHES, OK? I think I am part punk. a punk teacher because I hate the rules and I wear paperclips as earrings. and I sent a big F U to the admin today with my purple hair. which will endure and reinvent itself throughout this year.
I missed my old tongue ring today.
I am so tired! I'm going to go take a bubble bath and try to go to bed very early.
only 50 sleeps until I get to come home!
I wanna get it wrong
Can't always be strong
6 comments:
we want a PICTURE not a BELLY ITCHER!
makes ME want to dye my hair. hmm.
THERE!
picture from the belly itcher.
i just have to say... it looks blackish brownish in the pic, but purplish-blueish-blackish-brownish in real life.
I LOVE IT! it makes me happy.
am I shallow?
It looks STUNNING!!!!!
You look AMAZING!
I am glad that you did it and that it makes you feel good. wow... wish that I could do something that daring. You are a rebel.
REBEL SCHMEBEL.
Rebel will be in January when I have a very blonde streak from my stylist-that-I-love dyed purple or blue or reen or bright red or pink or orange orDwhatever.
that will be rebel.
besides, it isn't such a big deal when my hair is mousy brown to begin with.
BUT I still love it! :d
:) Glad to see this!
I bet the kids are impressed.
awesome
Post a Comment