So this will be my last post for a few days. I'm off to the BADminton tourney! (pick up your jaw off the floor, Anne!)
Do you know... when I was a student, school trips were akin to a holiday. Relaxed rules, no homework, no schoolwork, barely anything to prepare, barely anything to do until the day you returned to school. For all you non-teachers, school trips are the anti-holiday. You gotta prepare the work for the rest of the class while you're away, you gotta plan the trip, keep track of trip-crazed students, be prepared for the day you return to school. And you gotta sleep on a school floor with a bunch of trip-crazed, boy-crazy teenage girls who do nothing but talk and giggle all night, unless they're busy trying to sneak out or cover for another girl who really did already sneak out. In which case, they are tooooo quiet. y'know?
geez. I hope I'm up to this. ;)
I'll be back Monday. have a good weekend!
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just figured out that I can leave comments with my name on them! I am much slower than your other commenters; somehow I though anonymous was the only option other than having a blogger account.
On to the big I! And beer! Good luck, enjoy. :) See you Monday.
mmmm.
that is all I have to say.
Post a Comment