I've got the mean reds.
UM... so what's new? Me, I'm going to a badminton tourney this weekend. It promises to be tiring and uncomfortable, but I am glad to get out of town briefly and see somewhere different. I didn't get to travel in my old place, so this will be different.
I think there's something up with the air circulation in the school. Everyday, as soon as I'm there an hour or so, I get tired and headachy and I sneeze like crazy. Or maybe I'm allergic to teenagers.
Not a big day! later, dudes.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think the words "travelling for a badminton tourney" were some of the ones I was not expecting to hear from you during this year. Where the hell are you going, to play badminton? I assume you're flying?
My philosophy conference was really good. (I now can't remember if I've already told you about it.) Now I just have to sustain the momentum. Spencer is fully in the swing of applying to jobs for next fall -- scary to look at some of the places we might end up.
I made split pea soup last night. Very rare for me to actually cook; I'm inordinately proud of my (super-thick super-garlicky) soup.
It was rainy and miserable yesterday. Pouring pouring down rain, all day long, in the cold. Spencer is a big dope, so he went running in it and was soaking, raw and pink when he came back.
-A
hahaha... yes. well your astonishment might decrease when I tell you I am chaperoning a badminton tourney.
there. does that make you feel better? ;)
not better like your soup, but better like the pieces of the world are shifting back into place.
I have to ask.. is it bad for me to hope that the place you all end up next year is right where you are now? Because I want you to be there when I come back.
Based on the places spencer is looking at, Kingston would be a really good option. Siiigh. You can come keep us company in some double-podunk town in the middle of Ohio or Pennsylvania.
Nope, travelling for badminton still not something I was expecting. Pretty cool though.
Post a Comment