Sunday, October 01, 2006

turn the crank

grrr.

fucking waste of a day, part two.

it looks like i'll be healthy again, just in time for another fucking week of work. there were polar bears near town today, and I was too sick to go out with the others. I'm cranky like a Model T.

seriously, i feel so crappy i'd like to call in sick tomorrow, but since i've been sick since thursday, i don't have my planning for tomorrow done. so i can't not go tomorrow.

i'm also supposed to have my year-plans and 3-day emergency plans done by yesterday. but you know, i've been sick. and i refuse to work more than i have been - 5 days a week, from 8 until 5, plus a couple hours in the evening, plus a half-day during the weekend... it's enough. they aren't paying me enough for me to work more than that.

sorry that you have this visual poison :P
you know I'll be better once I stop feeling like shit in a tube.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you feel crappy -- I'm wishing you the barest minimum of prep, followed by a bunch of warm water or broth and a good night's sleep.

-a

devious said...

thanks anne,

I'm feeling much better today. I went into school and did my day plan and told the VP I was sick and going home so he should call in a sub.

and now I'm home. i don't hurt anymore, but i'm also still on advil and i'm shaky and tired. why push it?