Monday, October 23, 2006

message in a bottle

I am stuck. Oh yay. The north.

Our badminton weekend has been extended a fair piece. We were "fogged in" even though there was no fog at all. If the air had been any clearer, we would have been breathing in a vacuum. My three nights on the floor has become four, plus an extended stay in the big I tomorrow (sadly, not while anything of significance is open).

I am sleepy tired and stiff from several bad sleeps.

But, the tournament was really good! One of our guys got a bronze, which is really good. It is so strange to see these cocky kids get so self-conscious when they are away from home. I met several teachers from around the territory, and we have had lots of fun. Anyway, I should go... public computers make me nervous in case one of my students is reading over my shoulder!

No comments: