Monday, September 25, 2006

push off

Aries (March 21 — April 20)
A big burden that you've been carrying on your shoulders has run its course. You've faced some harsh lessons, but now a most welcome change of pace grows near. Freedom and a long-sought triumph await you.

haha. too funny. I loves my horoscope. sometimes it just makes me laugh and laugh.

I had a really good day today. We gots lots of learning done, nothing seemed to get to me. I didn't actually sleep well, so I don't know what really happened to put me in a good mood. I won't complain though. It's nice when there is a really good day even if there is no explanation.

I had been planning to take the dogs up the river, but then it was rainy after school. Also, we had a grad committee meeting. Can you believe I'm on a grad committee? Oh geez... committees make me think of bad coffee and pushy middle-aged ladies. Anyway, I'm really excited. A lot of the grade twelves are on board for fund-raising for the grad trip and the grad ceremony. the grad trip looks like it will be a big deal. i hope it is great, and i hope i get to go and chaperone.

No comments: