this is going to be a short one, I'm tired.
today was alright, but again I say this: the admin of this whole place work overtime to ensure that our job is as challenging as possible.
we had an adults-only night in the gym tonight. a bit o'badminton. it was fun.
there was something i wanted to tell you all, but I can't remember it right now. :P haha... how very like me.
there was a sort of bizarre weather phenoment here today. before noon it was sunny and even sort of warm, but then this huge bank of fog slid in and out within an hour. and once the fog arrived, the temperature dropped like 5 degrees instantly. and what's sad is that when the fog cleared, the cold air stayed.
I have got the [innocent] munchies and my foot is sore. it feels like the parts that are supposed to slip and slide inside my foot are no longer slipping and sliding. like it's all seized up.
anyway, that's the news from up here. enjoy the last of the summer weather.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is raining here. We have had a large amount of rain lately.... wonder why? and why do we always talk about the weather when we don't know what to say?
Hmmmmm...
I will have to bring my umbrella to school today.
blue is staring at me.
hmm... sometimes we talk about the weather anyway, because it's interesting. but do you not know what to say?
weather's funny. some people are totally obsessed... like if they can keep track of what's forecast, somehow that's almost as good as controlling it.
i'm sorry that blue is staring at you. it is very intimidating.
Post a Comment