I'm here!
I arrived yesterday afternoon, and I won't spoil the entries I wrote at home by telling you about my travelling adventures. For now, let's say that just barely enough time, a swiss army knife, and my dogs (of course) each have starring roles in the adventure.
I'm safe and sound, my roommate, to be referred to hereafter as "Wingman," is very nice. I don't have a phone yet - it'll probably be a week or two or more. I will probably have home internet first.
I love and miss you all, and I will post more fun tomorrow!
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so happy that you are safe and there...you have been in my thoughts.
Of course there was an adventure in your journey there.
Glad that you are smiling...
love you!
Hey hey!
I've been checking here all day.
I heard about your rainy drive to Ottawa. (And probably your subsequent damp trip north).
Glad you're on the ground up there, can't wait to hear more. Down here, the Goat is jam-packed with students. You left just in time.
Email us your postal address when you have it.
-Anne
oh beckie!! i miss you so much already!!! :( but i'm super happy that you've arrived safely and the wingman seems nice. that's a good start. love you muchly!
Post a Comment