the pupps are all stomach now. when they eat, they are almost as wide as they are long. it's funny.
i came home sick from school. just about lost my voice today, and my patience really hits rock-bottom when i'm feeling shitty. i watched pride and prejudice and drank healthy tisane with honey. my throat still feels like i gargled razor blades though, so maybe i'm going to stay home again tomorrow. of course that means i have to plan for a non-teacher to run things. hmm... cost-benefit...
i smell like vicks vaporub.
i borrowed a new book from school. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I've never read it. Apparently it is a coming-of-age story. I like coming-of-age stories because I feel like I am continually coming of some age. if that makes sense. it's probably because (for you, lesley) life is a journey, not a destination. can i help it if every pit stop makes me feel like i've arrived?
4 sleeps. or 5, if i fall asleep on the plane.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I *love A Tree Grows in Brooklyn! I think you'll really like it.
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I had a bout of some dread disease yesterday, myself. All I could keep in my tummy were popsicles. Dinner consisted of 15 popsicles.
4-5 days till you come to town? I'm excited. Let me know how you want to work things out with the car. Do you need the key I have?
Hope you feel better soon!
xo
i read the first chapter of a tree in brooklyn last night before bed. so far, good. but i was able to notice the end of the chapter and put it down easily, which is a sign that it is not instantly captivating. i also have a sense that i've read it before, which i know i haven't... bizarre a little bit.
i'll probably pick the car up near the beginning of the week, just so i have it in case i need it. you can still use it though... maybe just a bit less convenient for you to get it. i don't plan to drive it toooo much, since i hear gas is uber expensive right now.
is it really as bad as they say on the news?
Post a Comment