Winston, circa yesterday.Puppies are one month old now. And so fucking cute. I am going to have small heartache when I give them away. One puppy will be descending to the south with me next week, to begin a new suburban life with a middle-aged couple, a bird and a cat (yikes!) i wish I could have had more southern homes for them... I feel anxious for the pupps who will stay here. It's not that they will experience cruelty or neglect, but dogs are not valued so highly here. Still, I think I've found good homes for them.
I have a bad cold. sucks.
Why can we never see ourselves accurately?
5 comments:
Puppus!
So do they all have homes, just mostly in town?
yeah, i actually have more homes than pupps. but i am sad that winston will stay north. she's just so damn cute. she even knows her name already, and comes when she's called. and she just looks so dorky when she's running because she's only a month old and her feet are unpredictable.
You have to take A LOT of pictures of them before you give them away. For my own selfish benefit.
you will get to see at least one pupp :) and real life is so way much better than pictures.
Which one is coming down? Does s/he have a name yet?
Post a Comment