Saturday, February 17, 2007

did you know?

there are chocolate jelly beans?!

I discovered another box of stuff that the nurse left for me when she left. Inside that box was 1.1 kg bag of Jelly Belly beans. i lurve jelly beans. I like how they remind me of science fiction stories about the future where the characters eat food pills instead of actually eating food.

And now, six more of my favourite things...
I weel bite you! yesh i weel!


Yes, I do oversee this area. It is my responsibility and I can tell you that everything is currently satisfactory here. Please move along.





This here fella, aka the Guardian, is very protective of his brothers and sisters. Very quick to get between the interlopers and the siblings. He's claimed, but without a name yet.


















This is Winston (aka Winnie) challenging her sister to a duel. Sister is as yet unnamed. She's pretty confident and adventurous. And beee-oo-tee-ful.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird; I thought I left a comment a minute ago here.
I LOVE the pictures. So much nipping, and stepping on each other; such a nice little cave they have.

I love Winston (hooray!), and the Guardian (what to call him?? Argus? ), and the Official.
How about Rosie, Dozey, Mosey, etc? (don't know why; those are striking me as cute names right now. They'd need suitable real names where these would be nicknames.)

devious said...

winston was almost called rosie for rosie o'donnell (she had that look) but i opted for winston instead.
i'm not sure about the rhyming names.... for cutesy names, i tend to revert to "puppy". nalu and fiona both still answer to that.

maybe something will pop out as i continue to play with them. there's a shy little girl puppy that i think i want to call Menina (means little girl in portugese). either that or sukie because she's such a suck (pronounced sook by maritimers). yeah.. i think sukie is more likely.

i'm so sleepy. i'm listening to my iPod (thanks LB!) through my stereo using my airplay attachment that i accidently put through the washer and dryer. i can't believe it still works.

yelsel said...

the guardian is my favourite. so adorable.

although, his name reminds me of a slimey 90's christian cock-rock band. yuck.

devious said...

he and winston definitely have the most attitude. and his name isn't the guardian, that's his role. i don't know what to call him!

i don't believe i've ever heard the term "cock-rock band" before. very evocative. i see feathers...

Anonymous said...

How about Atticus, for Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird?

Also yes, "cock-rock band" pretty much says it all.

Anonymous said...

Also, allow me to bring this to your attention, for no reason:
Weiner Dog of Infinite Justice

devious said...

atticus... hmm... i am testing it out.

funny, when i first read atticus i thought attila... and then i was like, you want to name my cute little puppy after a crazy barbarian warlord.

but atticus... i am sure it would get butchered, but a good name be butchered and remain a good name.