
I've sort of got nothing to say. I'm finishing up my marks now, new semester starts monday. i only had to fail one kid, and he already told me he doesn't care this year, he'll do it next year. i think that's stupid, but i'm also a hypocrite. i did first year algebra three times.
Also, this afternoon my body experienced a killer workout. i'm actually really proud of myself, because i've ditched pepe and taken control over my own workout schedule and have sought out good times and circumstances for my strengthening. nothing against pepe, but i'm really more of an independent person. i don't enjoy being led. i do enjoy working out with other people around me, though. sociability always makes things more fun. so, now i find little social bits to add to my workouts. i'm content, and i think i will be sore tomorrow.
stay tuned for more puppy pictures, as it is supposed to warm up significantly for the weekend, and i'll hopefully be bringing them inside for a bit to play. :D
oh, one more random thought: Nalu is huge! she is a big dog! I don't know why I didn't really notice it before... she is massive. i used to pick her up and toss her in the lake, and now i can barely lift her front end. i know she has on her winter weight, but even so, she is more ox than dog. she isn't fat... she's just big. i hope people aren't scared of her. she's a big baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment