listless, restless, restful, listful? how come it doesn't work.
I have massive huge lists. If lists were muscles, I would be stronger than the governor of Californication.
ok, that's a lie. I have one massive list for which I need to make many smaller sublists. Example of an item on my master list: BUY GROCERIES FOR THE YEAR. The sublist will include quantities of specific items. e.g. one case canned whole tomatoes.
oh good grief. I am the least organized person I know. I need a personal secretary. no, better, I need a personal assistant. Someone to do all the details of my life for me.
watching Sex and the City tonight with Melissa, I realized how much I have learned these last couple of years. Baby, I've come a long way. I don't have this starry-eyed romantic notion of couples that I used to have. And I have developed an understanding of how quickly things can change. It's cool. I'm glad I'm still learning.
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment