hm. this is strange. I was sure I had started and finished and posted a post for today, but apparently I was dreaming or something. class was dry today... perhaps I dozed off.
I have nothing interesting to report... very dry! I went to school, came home, took the dogs to the park, was late to work, worked, and then went for a drink. les's friend dropped in at the store, and hung out for a while since my boss and I both speak french. I expect it was nice for him to have a wee break from english. he came out with the girls and me for a beer after work. I'm going to be tired tomorrow...
not that I've been out all this time. I was home by midnight, and since I was a bit tipsy, I decided to wax my legs while they were a bit numb. a bit tipsy is a good time to wax... there's just a smidgen less feeling in the skin, so it feels like you're just removing the hairs instead of the entire skin. I got up to the knees on both legs (this is a record for me). I may cave and have the rest done professionally. It gets so hard to psych myself up to rip off that piece of cotton! plus, it's much harder to reach the back of my thigh than to reach the back of my calf (which is hard enough!)!
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment