Tuesday, July 25, 2006

NOOOoooooooooooo..........

I love my mac. But right now it's getting dirty looks from me.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY FUCKING COMPUTER JUST DID TO ME????
Word crashed. I was saving every time I switched documents (I'm working on three at once) and IT REVERTED BACK. Like 4 major saves ago. I lost all of my formatting, nearly all of my revision of CONTENT. My presentation is TOMORROW.

I'm exhausted. I've been working on this SUMMATIVE PROJECT for a long time now... and I just got knocked back to step 3 in a 239-step thing! OK, I'm exaggerating. But what would you do in my situation? I considered chucking the computer out the window, but then I'd be back at step 1, with no 'assistive technology'. arg.

When did I ever sneeze on Mr Murphy, and why is he being such an anal-retentive prick about his stupid laws?? Rigid son-of-a-bitch! LEARN FLEXIBILITY, MR MURPHY. Did you never hear that the branch that won't bend BREAKS?! Here's a good one for you, Mr Murphy: THERE CAN BE NO JUSTICE SO LONG AS LAWS ARE ABSOLUTE!!

I wonder if that applies to gravity, too. I bet a lot of ageing women would be all for making that one not absolute. as long as they got to be the exception.

And now you will witness my wondrously maladaptive coping skills. I wash my hands of this fucking useless project. I'll explain about the epileptic seizure that this computer had, and how it was simply too late to do all the revisions again.
ya. that'll get me a great mark.

3 comments:

devious said...

there's no 'e' in aging. ageing. aging ageing. they both look wrong. please replace ageing with "getting old"

sank-yoo

ps something has cracked

devious said...

NOOOOooooooooooooooo...........

and my printer just ran out of ink.

that'll teach me to swear at Mr Murphy.
vindictive old bastard.

oh come on. what else could go wrong?
what - are you superstitious?

yelsel said...

hahaha, i love that both comments were by you. why don't you just go back and edit it? i do that all the time. but this is good too.

sorry about your computer problems. but the truth is, microsoft is evil.