Monday, July 17, 2006

mundane manic monday?

hello my lovelies. I am desolée that I haven't written anything all weekend. the word "busy" comes to mind. also, nothing much is happening in my brain. I feel remarkably normal and settled.

Today I will pick up my police check if it's ready. Need to get that thing faxed off as soon as possible. There are actually a number of little things that I need to get done for my trip. I have to get professional statements of experience from all my previous school boards, transcripts, professional rating from the college of teachers, reservation of space on the sealift. I guess this is the beginning of the hassling details. This is the part I hate. Kativik was easier with this stuff - they paid everything and looked after everything. But they wasted a lot of money and then listed it all as taxable benefits. sucks in the long run, financially.

It is HOT today. sauna. It was implied to me by a friend from a warmer climate that I am weak and feeble when it comes to heat. Apparently, I am not qualified to report that it is hot out, since I don't truly know what "hot" is. I agree. I also do not want to be qualified, since anything hotter than this would probably kill me. Or else I'd have to wear a dorky hat. In response to friend-from-warmer-clime, I say that I can endure a wider range of temperatures, since I don't whine and complain about -10. So there. :P haha

I proudly proclaim that I LOVE WINTER. Real Winter. No slush. I also love fall, spring, and summer, in that order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

argh..not enjoying the heat as well. But love hearing the rain fall at the moment...

ahh..summer thunderstorms!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.