Thursday, July 27, 2006

it's too darn hot!

let it rain, let it pour, let the thunderstorms clear out this disgusting air that is way too similar to the stinky, humid, breath of the morning-after-the-night-before drunk. ugh. I can't breathe and I am sweating buckets. drip drip drop little july showers, bathing my skin in my sweat. ugh. so gross. I want to go drape myself across the air conditioner. ooh... did I just hear thunder? oh.. no... my neighbour with his harley. oh well.

I am tired. so so tired. want to sleep, too hot to sleep. even with the world-killing A/C going I'm too darn hot. my blood is too hot.

tonight kevin had his art show at the store. it was really good - lots of people turned out. though I'm suspecting now that it was primarily an event designed to get kevin laid. oh well, it was still fun.

my course is done. I got honours, yay! I'm glad that the work is finished, but I will miss the class. they were nice people, even if they were teachers. some free time will definitely be a good thing, though. more time to fling with my new boyfriend-fling. :P haha.

2 comments:

yelsel said...

nice. subtling slipping your boyfriend-fling into your entry. oh sneaky one...

devious said...

haha.. you caught me. there's no easy way to introduce such a person...

but it's good... I think I would date him for real.