Thursday, July 20, 2006

speaking of KISSing

haha...

so I'm done my class for this week. but I have a tonne (that's metric, so it's bigger than your conventional imperial ton) of school work still to do before the class is finished.

today I am enjoying summer. not too humid, nice and breezy and cool in the shade. this I can handle. this I find even pleasant. yay summer - way to do your best for me :)

things can change so fast! I can't believe that my course will already be finished in one week! it's hard to believe. today was really good - we had a behaviour specialist in today, and her talk was very very good. one of those workshops you can really apply in the classroom.

well I guess that's it.
I can't wait to have some free time again soon. of course I will have plenty to fill the time, with packing and shipping and all.

1 comment:

yelsel said...

ok that's enough about kissing. some people doesn't get kissed, and won't be getting kissed any time soon...