Tuesday, July 18, 2006

limping towards oblivion

today I learned a politically-correct meaning for the acrnoym KISS. Apparently schoolish people prefer to say "Keep It Short and Sweet" instead of the edgier, more to the point KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID, which I think is more apt. which kiss would you choose? education people are nerds sometimes. way to suck ALL the fun out of life, wash it off with boiling bleach, and then blend it in a blender to remove any contentious chunks, then try to pretend that it's still fun. It's like what they do with good these days - you can only get whole foods around the outer perimeter of the grocery store, and even there the processed foods are intruding!! All those aisles? full of processed "foods". don't we process them when we COOK THEM?! AND CHEW THEM? AND DIGEST THEM?!! ARE ALL THREE STEPS ALREADY DONE FOR US? STOP THE INSANITY!! Learn to COOK! Learn to REASON! Learn to COPE WITH THE LUMPY BITS!!!

I actually had a great day. I nailed another presentation. YA! take that, boring class! AND, my good old friend Ryan just happened to drop in on his back from a canoe trip. He's so easy-going! I only had an hour before I had to work, so we hung out. Then he came and hung out with me at work for a few hours. What fun! I wish he still lived in town. I miss that guy.

And now, since I have been up since 6:30, I am going to bed. I am tired. And my throat is sore.

PS we had one of those awesome downpour rainstorms where you get soaked to the skin in seconds and it sounds like you're in the shower outside and it's beautiful to see. I love those rainstorms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.