The Christmas Season is bitch-slapping me.
I'm dry, got nuthin' to say. Mark this day down - doesn't happen very often.
8 days. somehow i was counting wrong.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fighting gravity and other incontrovertible forces
3 comments:
some how you were counting wrong!?!? good thing you don't teach math :p
Sorry I haven't been commenting - I just worked at the store 4? 5? days in a row, including the busy busy weekend, and last night I was a puddle of human jelly. Don't know why it's making me so tired, but damn - I don't know how everyone else does it who's there more than I am.
Partly it's a matter of psychologically investing in other people (eg, whether this nice old couple will get a game that their grandson will like), which sometimes is rewarding and sometimes isn't. Like any investment, I guess.
It's rainy here today, and it's Errand Day. But first I'm a gonna go git me some coffffffee. Please picture me saying that long "f" with crossed eyes and buck teeth, to start your day off right.
hahaha. good thing you're not a math teacher ;)
Post a Comment