9 days.
I don't have much left to get me through this last week and a bit. I don't quite know where it went, but sometime between the trade show, and that can of cola all over my work table, and going to school today to find my art room bereft of tables, I lost it.
I've been doing a lot of thinking (brooding? ruminating?) about life lately. Usually a bad sign with me, but I'm trying to make it productive at least.
I feel a strange affinity for country music.
What do they say? It's always darkest before the dawn.
now he's playing the piano just to raise the price of a ticket to the land of the free
Check out my horoscope for today:
Aries (March 21 — April 20)
To build a tall structure you must create deep, sturdy foundations. So if now, you find yourself in a hole, that's the first natural step in getting to the top. haha. where do they make this stuff?
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment