Sunday, December 17, 2006

fan mail

trouble is probably the only thing you can find just by looking for it.

wanna hear something funny? everyone here lives in igloos. so do you. igloo just means house. the special ice house built out of blocks of blown snow has another name more like igluviak or something. i can't recall. however, this is true only here. nowhere else.

i ate mountains of turkey and mashed potatoes tonight. and watched as two containers of something i won't mention were left, capped and sealed on the counter. no one opened them! shocking. fucking shocking. i think i have serotonin poisoning. lookee at all the purty colours... i haven't eaten that much food in one sitting in a long time.

I have a deep, dark, dirty secret to tell. I watch Survivor. This last season, anyway. They've already done a battle of the sexes one, haven't they? They made Yul the Godfather, and then called him the Godfather. They could have made a Godmother, but nobody wants to be ruled by a matriarch. Besides, Godmothers should have wings and wands and names like Merryweather, right? Fucking stupid. I can't believe we are still ruled by the Virgin-Slut dichotomy, and together with that, the Goodgirl-Bitch dichotomy.

A moth is not a butterfly
And I know why, I know why
It kind of makes you wanna cry
That a moth is not a butterfly

No comments: