i'm in a funk. i feel stagnant and even though the weather is gorgeous and i could be out skiing and stuff after school everyday, my drive is lagging. i have no one to go with, and it makes it hard to get my butt out the door. what can I say: couples are boring. (no offense to any couples i know. you aren't all boring...) i need to summon my stubbornness to make me go enjoy myself, damnit! i'm glad i have my work. it's such a good thing to do work that you love, even if sometimes that work makes you crazy.
i really want a motorcycle.
so, still making my decisions for next year. and i can finally answer the question: How do you like it up there? see, it all depends on what it is. If it is work, I love it! If it is social life, it sucks the ostrich heiny. If it is life overall, well then it's complicated. but i know that while I love a good social life, I need good work.
I just started reading Catcher in the Rye. I don't think I've read it before, and so far I'm really enjoying it.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
isn't catcher in the rye the book that assassins read??
lemme know if it's good??
sending you a big hug....
hmmm... if it is the assassin book, then i'm in the right mood to be reading it! :p
thanks melissa, that's exactly what I need. a cyber hug will have to do, I guess.
(ps i just got your card yesterday - thanks a bunch!!!)
Post a Comment