I saw Winston on Thursday. Her new person brought her to school for a visit. She was wiggly and squirmy and I'm pretty sure she peed on me a little bit. She is going to be a gorgeous dog when she grows up. It was nice to see her: I'm glad fiona's puppies are thriving in their new homes.
We are having incredible weather up here: sunny and low-minus-twenties. this is the winter i've been waiting for. we have lots of daylight now, with the sun rising this morning at 5:15 and going back to bed around 7:30. of course, the daylight stretches on both sides of that for half an hour or so. it won't be long until we have 24 hours of daylight.
I like songs about drifters - books about the same.
They both seem to make me feel a little less insane.
No comments:
Post a Comment