I'll just snap my fingers, say abracadabra, and *POOF* I am a decisive person. thanks for the advice, you prick. maybe I'll stop being complicated while I'm at it.
funny how some people like you better when you are open and vulnerable and they can see your wounds and scars, and how other people like you better when you are polished and put together and they don't have to see your weak spots.
I feel snitty. But I also completed a lot of whiny little tasks today: new stickers for my car plates, paperwork for taxes, a bit of job-hunting, bought some puppy food in case nalu's gone and got knocked up...
My medical tests are complete. I have to tell you about today's, though, because I am sort of stunned. I had an upper GI series, so I had to drink some barium stuff and go on this mechanical table thing to be X-rayed from all angles. the whole thing took like 10 minutes. Here's the weird part I wasn't expecting: they gave me this sort of gas powder to swallow with a teeny bit of water to inflate my stomach before drinking the barium. I did not know previously that gas powder existed. It tasted like bitter lemon and after the test was finally done and I was allowed to burp, the burp felt like I'd drunk way too much lemon pop. It was unreal how fast it inflated my stomach, too. I could feel it blowing up like a balloon.
I'm reading this crazy book about hand-writing analysis. It is very entertaining. However, after the talk I attended yesterday about pseudo-sciences, I am skeptical. Especially because my signature is most similar to a very, very bad man.
forget what we're told
before we're too old
show me a garden that's bursting into life
2 comments:
who said you were indecisive?!? he DOES sound like a prick. sounds like you should indecisive his ass!
i'm sure you can figure it out.. the prick of old. it's not a question of whether or not i'm indecisive. i think we all know i am.
this is not the point. pricks shouldn't be allowed to speak is the point.
Post a Comment