I woke up this morning, and the first thought to cross my mind was, This is my last day on earth!
small exaggeration, but you understand the sentiment. i have a pile of chores to do that i should have done during my mountains of free time this week, yet i didn't want to admit my stay was temporary. i mean i knew it was... i wanted to luxuriate in my freedom, if that makes any sense.
i need to take some pictures today of you, my friends. i have hardly taken any people pictures since the summer of 2005, resulting in a huge gap in nostalgia materials. if you are not in town, you should email me some great pics of you having fun so that i can have them for me.
ps new Modest Mouse: fantastic. ditto for new Arcade Fire. yeah!
and a line from the Mountain Goats: I think I'll just stay here and drink!
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment