if I had any doubts about going north for work, my job at the store mitigates them. it is a great place to work - my bosses are fun, decent human beings; my coworkers are likewise; the customers are generally very good; the stuff we sell is super fun. BUT I get so so so bored having to be there, day after day, doing the same stuff. There isn't enough to do. I am so bored by it. There is no room for growth.
I must have a job where I am challenged.
Also, I must have a day off soon, or I will go cray-zee.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
http://www.wesjones.com/gatto1.htm
Here's an essay I thought you might like about schooling and boredom. :)
-anne
yes do take a day off asap. you'll need it for your mental health.
hey gals! thanks for the comments :)
I've had thoughts similar to those about school before. What's confounding, too, is how you can't start a new type of school or whatever until you succeed the old way. sucks.
Oh, plus I finished the Kathryn Davis book so I know where the name of the blog comes from! W00t!
-anne
Post a Comment