what's with those enormous gigantic pails of pop you get now-a-days?! there's more pop in one of those than there was in the glass family-size bottles when I was a kid! and I remember my parents being like, "who on earth could drink so much pop? gluttons!" and now they're fully in consum-o-matic swing.
if you loooove pop. and you come to my house. i will have no pop to give you. unless it's been one of those rye-and-ginger weeks. I might have a can of ginger left. or the occasional can of orange crush (no, I don't know why I like it) or even pepsi (good when yer feelin' fluish).
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
that's ok. i'm the anti-pop. well not exactly, but everything in moderation.
i see oversized bottles and candy boxes and think "why is our nation trying to make us obese?" similar to what your parents say, yet different.
oh, and stop me before i do something stupid...
I've made a terrible mistake - I don't like Orange Crush at all. It's C Plus that I like. And I still don't know why.
STOP! Don't do anything stupid. At least nothing so stupid that you'll regret it later.
I just stretched because I just woke up and I think I've pulled every muscle in the right side of my torso.
i don't even LIKE stuff with carbonation in it. well, i despised it as a kid and i've come to tolerate it now when necessary. (and of course i must make an exception for fanta which really is great and i learned to love as i was dying of the heat while backpacking). people used to feel so bad for me when everyone was drinking pop and i was served water. hey, i LIKE water. lots of it.
We don't even have juice at our house, let alone pop. I do like carbonated water with lime, though.
rachel!! i love that you've appeared on beckies blog! i love how small the world is :)
I found it through pspd, Les.
wahoo!! 6 comments! a new record for me wee babay blog.
thanks gals for contributing. you don't know how it warms my heart :)
Oh, yes I do. I have a blog, too. Finding comments there is the highlight of my day!
ah ha!
Rochelle "I like water" Knox has been witnessed with carbonation in hand.
Interesting.
Post a Comment