comment on this - the first sealift to the Iceberg leaves in a week!!! agh! how will I get my stuff packed by then?? I really hope that there is a second ship this year, so I can ship my dogfood!
By the way, I am upset - there is a large pack of huskies in Quebec that have been terribly abused. apparently they have been starved since two weeks, keep in airline kennels all the time - even a mother with new puppies who also hadn't been fed and actually ate most of her puppies in order to keep the last one alive. Horrendous. It makes me angry that people abuse each other and other living things. And it also makes me want to smack people here who look at you like you're one of those horrendous abusive people when you simply have different ideas of what's best for your dogs.


Dogs are such admirable creatures. If you are good to a dog, it will always be good to you. Those dogs who have been abused, probably they would still go crazy with joy to see this person who has neglected them to the point of death. It breaks my heart. I called my own little puppies to sit with me when I saw it on the news. I couldn't imagine ever abandoning them! They ate better than I did in the fall, when I had job troubles!
1 comment:
you're dogs look so HAPPY in those pics. awwwww.
Post a Comment