Friday, June 16, 2006

damn yer eyes!

yay johnny cash. and no, I didn't jump on the bandwagon when the movie came out.

I am so tired. I do not think I have had a day off since the may long weekend. oh, except those days I went to muskoka... but then I was driving a wicked amount.

The first sealift is scheduled to leave port on the 22nd (Wednesday!), so I will definitely not be able to get my crate packed by then. There should be a second boat go up in early fall, before the ice sets in. I will have to get myself in order for that one, or I'm screwed, shipping-wise.

There are a lot of crazy drunk people downtown tonight. I felt nervous walking the dogs, so we only did one turn around the block. They still got a good hour of exercise today, and tomorrow I will maybe take them to the park to run in the morning. early. before sane people get up on the weekend.

taima

No comments: