Monday, May 21, 2007

universe

happy may 24! so sad to spend may 24 without beer. and without warmth. frig, it's cold outside!

what do you think:



i had some fun with photoshop this morning. it's neat to slowly figure out how to do stuff with it.
but as for the haircolour... enh... who knows if i'll really do it. it would be fun though.

summer is only a month and a bit away. i am so eager to be warm and maybe get a bit of a sunburn, even.

things are pretty low-key here for now. attendance is dropping off drastically and there are only two weeks of classes left before exams start. but it's the weekend, and we aren't thinking about that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like these pics!

Here's a funny blog I think you might like:
http://passiveaggressivenotes.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

I like the yellow! Very bright and sunny... is that a Brew Pub apron that you are wearing?

I arrived at work this morning, and I was not supposed to be there! Silly me!

devious said...

too bad you will be back in bushland before the hair colour changes :( you will have to come visit to see it!

silly melissa :p although... now that i'm actually at work, i sort of wish it had happened to me, too.

yelsel said...

i know how you get about "firecracker day" and i want to give you this [u] and to let you know that you are loved.

devious said...

thanks muffeen. :)