Saturday, May 05, 2007

I am always the bitch.

After a long night of sleep and a long day of being tired and cranky, I feel like myself again. I was fucking tired.

I am looking forward to summer like a banshee. I want to be warm and I want to wear less clothes.

Nalu's puppies, all nine of them, are doing great. Nalu is also doing great. Fiona is sucky since we got home, and spends most of her time sulking on the back porch.

I guess that's it. I wish for an enormous pint of good beer.

4 comments:

yelsel said...

holy crap! 9 puppies?? she probably got dinged a couple times huh?? wow.

i wish you were here ;)

devious said...

yeah. she only escaped the once, but apparently she made the most of her freedom. i swear, this is the end of her fun.

Anonymous said...

Puppy pics?
And I'm so glad to read about Spring Camp. I've been in a weird internet funk so haven't been visiting here as often. Sounds like the trip was really good, and like things generally are shaping up, there.

devious said...

i will post puppy pics soon. i fergot.