Only 7 days of classes left. Shit. So much curriculum untouched. Then again, grumbly opaque-brained students since early May.
I wish I had something interesting to write. Now that I have put it out there that I will be returning for one more year, I feel less committed to staying. I think it's just fatigue. The constant brightness outside is making me tired. The warmer weather is bringing us lots of snow and fog and so I find I am missing the actual sun again. I expect I will crash the first time I see the sunset back in Ontario.
I am looking forward to being south for a little while. Two months will be long enough, I hope, to recharge myself.
The longer I'm away, the harder it is to think of it as away.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment