oh my tummy is full. i'm never eating again. until tomorrow when we have the second of two thanksgiving dinners here in vegas. (vegas is a potential new name for the house).
anyhoo, here's a list of things i'm thankful for, in no particular order:
my new roommate
my new kite (4.5m, green, maiden flight this afternoon - AWESOME)
you guys and gals
my own curious and slightly narcissistic nature
living in a beautiful country
living in a sort of freedom most people dream about
the summer that just passed
music
art
books
the fact that my job lets me keep learning
sunshine
my dogs
Monday, October 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
:)
I do hope to see pics of you flynig your new kite.
Thanks for the thankfulness reminder. It's never a bad thing to be reminded of the many things that we have to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Or as we call it in the US of A, "Canadian Thanksgiving". (Or really, most people call it Columbus Day.)
thank you! happy columbus day, you american readers :P
i hope to fly the kite this weekend. i'm a bit nervous though - 4.5m is BIG! I'll be going in low wind until I know more what I'm doing.
Post a Comment