Here's a paradox: I find Mr Clean attractive. Something about the strong shoulders and the bald head, maybe. I also find him annoying. He looks like he's all helpful and supportive, but what's the most he ever does? Hand a frickin' bottle of cleaner to the lady! Pick up an effing sponge, lazy boy! You aren't going to stay in shape by supervising!
6 weeks from today I will arrive in Ottawa if all goes according to plan. Speaking of which... I should really finish making the plan. Really it can't come soon enough. I've been burned out since April. Things are getting stressful. My current roommate is moving home at the end of year, so I am at the mercy of the hiring folk to see what wildebeest I will share an apartment with next year.
if that's a threat, you shouldn't make it so appealing.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i think you're great.
I agree with you 100% about Mr Clean.
Post a Comment