
I ♥ M*A*S*H
There used to be someone at my school who looked creepily like Frank Burns. And there's another dude who looks just like Col. Blake. Sadly, no cutie Trapper.


So, cool news! It is looking substantially more promising that I will get to go on the international exchange in the spring. Obviously it's not 100% - politics abound! However, I am cautiously hopeful. I also get to take two small trips to Iqaluit in October - a job fair for high school students and professional improvement training. So that's cool too!



After nearly a month of rain, the sun has finally returned for a short couple of weeks before it goes into hibernation until the spring. I ♥ sunshine.
2 comments:
trapper, really? ain't trapper a one night kinda guy? i would think hawkeye or bj or maybe if one had an open mind to the older set - blake or potter. clearly we've gotta talk!
trapper totally!! or i'd accept BJ. Even Hawkeye is likeable. Or, as I like to call him, Hook-Up Hawkeye. But ew - Blake is flakey and Potter is SHORT!
but trapper and bj both have wives back at home and both are cute as a button.
Post a Comment