Tuesday, October 21, 2008

dish

Hey there, sorry for the silence. This year is so busy.

here's the news:
  • We've had over 20 inches of snow in the last week - and more to come tonight!
  • I'm learning to weave! seriously tricky - I've done maybe 8 inches in two days, and apparently I'm something of a prodigy.
  • I've been fighting a cold or flu for about two weeks, and I can feel it breathing down my neck!
  • I'm off to Iqaluit again this weekend!
  • My sealift was supposed to arrive last week, or the week before. Now it's scheduled for Thursday/ Friday. (see above.) shit!

I guess that's about it. I wish I had some pictures of the shitloads of snow outside right now. About 8 inches of it fell during Thanksgiving. You'd be gobsmacked. I'm a bit gobsmacked. They say "gobsmacked" is a Canadian word. I heard that somewhere. To me it sounds sort of British, as in "shut your gob!" OH! I just figured out why they call them GOBSTOPPERS. Hello!

I'd like to buy a year's supply of gobstoppers to stop the gobs of my students.

No comments: