Wow... what a light show tonight. Coming home from school around 8 I looked up to see one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen up here. We had a community meet-and-greet at the school. I don't know whose retarded brain child that was... it's Friday night! No one wants to be at the school.

But seeing those lights took away some of the sting.
1 comment:
I love these pictures and the ones in the post below. I'm glad you're getting sunshine and good light shows.
Things here are good - our Fallacy Bingo series for the presidential debates is getting covered in the papers. No other real news; house hunt is stalled for now, which is just as well since the world economy is collapsing and I don't know how to make smart decisions under those conditions.
Are you giving yourself some more space/time these days or still going at full rev?
What's this international exchange? Where would you go?
Post a Comment