I gotta get away, and find something to dothe good news: we don't have any real classes and class time left before the break.
'Cause everything i hear, everything i see, reminds me i'm still here.
Still counting the days 'til I get outta here, 1, 2, 3, 6...
Still counting the days 'til I'll be gone.
Still counting the days 'til I can leave here, 1, 2, 3, 6...
Still counting the days 'til I'll be gone.
the bad news: there's no structure remaining in the school.
ps did i tell you our principal is retiring due to illness? so i'll have a new boss come january. we're all a little nervous, we're all on edge.
2 comments:
i like that they rhymed hear with here :)
um ya. about that. i did that. :P the real lyrics are:
I gotta get away, and find something to do
'Cause everything i hear, everything i see, reminds me of you.
Still counting the days i've been without you 1, 2, 3, 4...
Still counting the days that you've been gone.
it's a cool song, truth be told. called counting the days.
wait... were you teasing me? ;)
Post a Comment