
Our leadership group was hired to put on the Christmas banquet for the employees of the Hamlet. It was a big deal for us, being a lot of work and a lot of potential money. It was a great experience. The kids worked their butts off, as did the sponsor, for about 14 hours altogether. It wouldn't normally take that long, but we have only two ovens at the school, and this complicates the cooking and keeping-warm of food.
I am pooped, so here are a suitable replacement for ten thousand words of description...








Sometime last night I dreamed that I had a parasite in my eye. A real little worm. It really grossed me out and I woke up and couldn't figure out if it was real. Interpretations?
1 comment:
Love these pics,so good to work with them on something like this.
Have you seen the Facebook version of Pride and Prejudice?
it's good
Post a Comment