
here's me and kim and a couple of our students

the view of the kullik from halfway up the best sliding hill evar

here am I at the top of the best sliding hill evar, with the picnickers below me and mt duval in the background

me and lesley in an iglu

me in an iglu all by myself. i still want to build one of these myself

a bunch of kids sliding down the hill on a polar bear skin - possibly the most expensive toboggan evar!
3 comments:
I can't get enough of these pictures. It's feeling like late spring here today, flowers out, weather so warm that I had to change from my longsleeve t-shirt to a short sleeved one.
A flock of turkey vultures sitting on the roofline of our townhouse clump today, flapping at each other for dominance.
it is beautiful here, too, but i admit to a certain (huge) amount of envy when i hear about the warm weather down south.
it will be another 3 months until i see something green and growing. :(
Well, you could stop cleaning the fridge...
Post a Comment